Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sushi King Sushi Bonanza 2009!

It starts from 13th-16th Apr 2009 (4 days only) *i went 3 days out of 4 days* lolz, meaning that this blog was suppose 2 b out long time ago but i was tooooooooo bz! =p

I was at Sunway Pyramid's Sushi King on the 1st day itself!---> 13th Apr 2009
Wif my mum, sis, aunt & cousin...all 5 of us were queueing outside waiting 4 our turn 2 get in start a FEAST!

Then, came the manager (i tink), he asked me how many people so i replied "5". He asked me 2 wait awhile and went bak in 2 CHASE a table wif 5 gals away! He even pointed 2wards my direction while talking 2 those gals. I bet he told them "r u done wif the sushi?im sry but u gotta pay & go, coz as u can c...that family standing outside there had waited vry long and so if u have done wif ur meal, u cant stay"while pointing at us!
So...those bunch of gals leave the table and went 2 the cashier 2 pay while glaring at us! So! I GLARE bak at them coz it wasnt my fault 2 chase them away anyway.

Once v sit down our feast begins! We ate alot that day & it waz delicious! *yummy*
5 of us and v oni manage 2 eat 32 plates...and our bill total is oni RM73.60. ;)

*our bill @ Sunway Pyramid*

The 2nd day waz dinner also on the 15th Apr 2009...tiz time at Metro Point's Sushi King in Kajang...I went there wif chinboon n tk. But the queue tiz time was damn looooooooooong! *queue 4 about 30 mins!* I waited until my stomach growls 4 help! T_T

It waz fun! V chatted alot but the waitress told us that v oni hv 45 mins 2 b in there, so, v ate like rush hour! Though, tiz time v had oni 3 people...v ate 35 plates! xD

*35 plates bill @ Metro Point*

*our receipt of RM80.50!*


Finally! The 3rd day waz at Midvalley's Sushi King on 16th Apr 2009!

I went there wif shan, qi, pearly & ling! itz so fun and v took lots of pics... ;)

*shan*

*qi*

*pearly*

*me*

*ling + shan*

*pearly + qi*

*qi + ling*

*me + pearly*

*RM108.40 receipt!*

No comments:

~ Songs ~